Sunday, February 14, 2010

Finally, A Kick Off After Long Delays

This blog is finally up an going after long delays. I was told today that Amazon has officially sent out a notice that my book on Kirtland, Ohio's Latter-day Saint history is available for purchase. (I imagine delivery will still be a couple of weeks away.) The book went to press almost four years ago and over the ensuing years I've come to appreciate aspects of the story I had not understood in the same way earlier. Although there was opportunity to insert parts of that story into the book during the editing process, I finally had to recognize that I couldn't deal with parts of the Kirtland experience in the book and had to do it elsewhere. That's the primary motivation for this site. I'll include other parts of the Latter-day Saint experience as they seem relevant.

No comments:

Post a Comment